Wednesday 7 July 2021

The last blog post of term 2.

 Kia ora bloggs 😉

This week is the last week of the term 😃 and the disco is in two days 😃. The disco is Rock n' Roll themed. There's going to be some yummy food there and cool lights on the ceiling.

The thing I found challenging about this term was one, answering the questions on the Reading and Maths slides and two, thinking of ideas for my writing 📙.  

My goal for next time is to get more answers in my prototec right.

Blog you next term 😭.

Byyyye. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sophia,
    I enjoyed your enthusiasm in Term 2 and can hear it in your words in this post. Thinking of ideas for writing can be hard, sometimes you just have to start writing and let the words flow.
    This week's Maths will help you with your goal for term 3.
    What would you like to try or learn about?
    Keep up the mahi!
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete